- Choose from three concentrations
- Total tuition: $23,400
- Estimated completion: 32 months
- Start dates
The business world is on the verge of a dramatic upheaval. As old models become obsolete, organizations are looking for a new kind of leader – an ethical agent of change who can confidently harness the paradigm shifts today’s businesses face.
Learn to solve real-world organizational challenges.
The University of Valley Forge’s online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree completion program will give you a career-oriented business education that emphasizes ethics and professional integrity.
You will master skills in written and oral communications, analysis, critical thinking and the economic, social, practical and political issues of our global marketplace. You will then be challenged to directly apply the theories you are learning to solve real-world organizational issues. This way you graduate with the experience and confidence that today’s businesses look for in a leader.
Choose from three business specializations.
- Marketing: Learn how to build and protect your organization’s brand equity through a deep study in media marketing strategies and theories, advertising, promotions, market research and consumer behavior.
- Finance: Learn the financial skills critical in today’s business world, including how to budget finances, analyze capital risk and rewards, make sound investments and use finance measures to drive business decisions.
- Accounting: Master the strong technical and professional accounting skills you need to succeed in any business environment, including skills in managerial accounting, records management, corporate taxation, and accounting systems and controls.
Achieve meaningful work in business.
Our graduates go on to make meaningful contributions in the humanitarian marketplace, the ministry, governmental agencies and business enterprises. Popular career choices with this degree include the following:
- Accounting professions
- Advertising account coordinator
- Advertising promotions manager
- Agency underwriter
- Appraiser Auditor
- Benefits administrator
- Billing clerk
- Business risk consultant
- Claims assistant
- Corporate auditor
- Corporate finance
- Corporate travel manager
- Events manager
- Facilities coordinator
- Financial analyst
- Human resource assistant
- Marketing manager
- Personal financial planner
- Social media specialist
Contact us today at 1.610.917.1542, or click “Learn More” on this page to see additional details about our online degree programs. We would be happy to connect you with an online admissions counselor who can answer any questions you may have.